Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:21:09 GMT

>I'm not too sure about this, but from what I've seen, the Gundam Wing 1/100s

>apparentally have some gold and translucent parts(Like the Wing's 'jewel'.
>could be mistaken, though.

The Original 1/100 wing kits are notorious for having a lot of translucent parts,
with theb possible exception of the Altron, which curiously had none. all the
others seem to have spectacular translucent parts, notably the fire breath parts
of the Shen Long. The EW had the most spectacular jeweled parts for the Sandrock
Custom, which had translucent blades.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.