Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:28:40 -0700

>As far as I know....no. I'll have more info when mine arrives Friday.

Bandai seems to have stopped doing the 1st-print freebie deal with
Gundam games... I think the last time they did this was with the Saturn
release of Giren's Greed. Nothing came with any Gundam games after that.

Would be cool if it came with a custom VMU or something...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0