M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:21:03 GMT

Good points. However, there are a FEW good guides out there (like James
Boren's) that MAY help. Also take a look at the FAQs at GameFaqs. They may
be of some assistance to you. As for other people's feelings on the game,
ask Simmons-sama or the ohter demigods here, for I am but a minor retainer
for the Gundam daimyo on the list.