M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:46:59 GMT

Wing is ABSOLUTELY NOT the best Gundam! On this list, my friend, you will
find many viewpoints concerning New Mobile War Chronicles Gundam W (pro and
con). It is MY personal view that the show bastardizes the Name of Gundam,
and the fact that five boys running around the Earth Sphere attempting to
save it when they have not even learned to shave yet is bloody well stupid.
Then again...I am a fan of G Gundam, so I might not be the best person to
help you out. But go to the Gundam Project and you will find useful
information on the various Gundam shows. By the way, what Gundam shows HAVE
you seen, old boy?

All hail Giren!!