-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:20:07 -0700

Either it's an asylum, in which case you're mentally ill and thus not
responsible for your conduct, or ti's a correctional facility, in which case
you're adjudged to be competent. Of course, there's that interesting American
concept of "criminal insanity" in which one is a criminal by virtue of the fact
that one is not sane enough to refrain from criminal acts.

How about NETWYPE ASYLUM FOR THE CRIMINALLY IRRESPONSIBLE?

Or would NEWTYPE ASYLUM FOR THE CRIMINALLY FANATIC be closer to the truth?

-z-