Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:16:53 GMT

>It seems nice, but where is Gundam Wing ? I thought Wing was best Gundam?
>By
>the way, if anybodie go there, who is the man in the picture?

Wing is not the best Gundam. Rather it is only the first Gundam to be
broadcast on American TV. It is in fact one of the more recent installments
in the property, and is often considered to be excessively deravitive of the
original, not to mention that it moves away from the original concept of
Gundam, as a show which portrayed mecha as merely war machines rather than
mechanical superheros.