Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:13:44 -0600 (MDT)

Well, since all you Americans are getting together at a few of the big
cons down in the US, what about my fellow Canucks? Anybody else going to
Animethon 7 in Edmonton? July 15th-16th weekend at Grant McEwen, for those
of you who haven't heard about it yet. The requisite info can be found at
http://www.anime-alberta.org
I know I'm meeting up with a buncha people from alt.fan.macross there
(Sigh, sadly our beloved TOYCOM valkyries were delayed again and we won't
have them in time ... too bad, woulda been cool to have 14 of us marching
around with our YF-19's :P), and considering the number of people in a
newsgroup that small that are in the Alberta area, surely i'm not the only
Gundam fan?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler