Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:15:50 -0600 (MDT)

> Gus, see and what you've done, this is the outcome of your posting.
> If everyone's gonna be like this about it or worry about the freakin' law
> suits, then forget about it. I'll just have my friend do it for us only
> (with a undisclosed amount hidden in da closet), hee, hee, hee. And we ever
> get stopped or questioned about it, we'll just say my aunt made it for me
> and my friends cause this is the kinda work that she does and knows that me
> and my friends like Gundam !
>
> Thomas Yung

Well, there's a difference between being incredibly blatant about it
(using a piece of official gundam art) and sorta being blatant about it
(using some fanart). I really get the feeling that Bandai
respects their fans and appreciates them, so if at all
possible we don't want to abuse that trust, so we jsut treat
carefully =)
Personally, i'd like to see the front having a picture of the RX-78's head
(or maybe the -178) drawn by the guy who did those MSV pics the other day
(sorry, I forgot your name, but I love your work) nice and big, with the
back saying, in a 08th MS team style font "The Gundam Mailing List" and
then some amusing slogan =)