Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:22:23 GMT

Also try using Tamiya or any enamel type of paint. You start by thinning
down the paint to a watery state and just brush it on the surface. Then use
a tissue or any rag to wipe the excess paint off. Professionals use this
method. That way you have a more professional look rather than a toyish
look, because of the pigment found in most pens tend to leave a shiny
quality. The enamel thinner is harmless to acrylic paints so you don't have
to worry.