MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed Jun 28 11:09:22 2000

In a message dated Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:43:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Alienyz" <alienyz@gundam.com> writes:

<< Been looking over the sprees I have left over from the models. And it seems
that I always have some polycap left over. the weird thing is that some of
the polycap aren't even use in the kit. Now why would Bandai waste plastic
to make these? some kind of contest? collect all the polycap the the mystery
kit :) ?

Alienyz

This is because they often interchange the Polycap trees with different kits so that some kits use certain polycaps and other kits use other polycaps. But if they only have to manufacture one trr, it saves them from having to make separate molds for each kit.

Jason