Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:04:34 GMT

Yeah I would have to agree on you with the B club version. Somehow the
proprotions still bugs me. And what's up with the head? I doesn't even
look like it's fully stretched out. I remember seeing pics of the old
Kotobukiya's GK version and that one had a better cockit open mode. Funnels
is a plus here but for 8000 yen I expect more from this guy. Oh well,
can't have everything.