Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:18:37 +0800

At 22:55 06/27/2000 -0700, Edward Ju wrote:
>I was talking about improving upon the original kits, which they failed to,
>at least in the legs/balancing department. The original Gog and Zugock
>kits, in both 1/144 and 1/100 scales, stand well and don't have problems
>with balancing while striking poses.

        I don't have the original Gog and Zugock, but they were pretty
humanoid to being with, so I think they shouldn't have a major problem with
posing.

>The 0080 ones are very problematic when it comes to balancing themselves in
>non-standard poses. The Zugock E fared better because its feet are 2-parters,
>but the Hygog's multi-plated feet simply don't cut it.

        Well, the Hygog's new design really implies it gets around with the
help of its arms. Even in the OVA, the Hygog didn't look terribly capable of
walking around on both legs -- a lot of the time they were on all fours anyway.

        When I get my Hygog, I'll bear all that in mind. Thanks!