garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

actually, the sf91 kits are my favorite series. :)

i have to agree with the hands. 1/100 hands that have
no movable thumbs are good for nothing. master grade
hands, on the other hand, will hold just about
anything. i tried making my gm quel hold a
screwdriver...and it did. :)

> The F91 is a classic kit, but I would have to admit
> to still being disturbed
> by the mack truck grill that passes for its mid
> abdominal area.

i painted the f91 in hotrod style. it is exactly the
grill that inspired me to do so. :) you will see it
this weekend, i hope.

-garrick