core@gundam.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 02:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

Richie Ramos wrote:
> actually, I've been wanting for the longest time to set up my own
> page, but its always backburnered by my job. can ya help me on this?

Oh don't be silly, you got anything to say? Say it on NA!

:) hehehe just kidding. What kinda help you want? I think Side7 is
accepting new application for webspace again, so there's your free
webspace with a great URL to start with. If you want help with HTML
coding, you are welcome to rip off my highly unprofessional codes. If you
want something fancy, you know I am the wrong guy to ask.

With so many pinoy Gundam Fans, there's a great niche for you to fill in.
Things like where to buy kits, Filipino sub/dub screw-ups and rants etc.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical