Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:46:43 GMT

>Yeah, good point, it's so easy to allow both option (forearm hardpoint and
>hand grip) shield, it's a crime not to include it for the v1.5

I was kinda surprised at that too. what a bummer.

>BTW, Riche, we just got a Thai language Gundam site on our link page, are
>there any Pinoy Gundam sites that's not on NA?

actually, I've been wanting for the longest time to set up my own page, but
its always backburnered by my job. can ya help me on this?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.