Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:48:31 -0700

> PPS: damn! all these talks about shirts... almost makes me want to print
> up some NA T-shirts for sale or as give-aways to loyal fans. That would
> be such a EGO TRIP :P~~

Hmmm big "NEWTYPE ASYLUM CORRECTIONAL FACILITY" printed on the front with a
prisoner ... err patient number printed on the front. That would be
reasonably pimp =)
Hell, find someone with an inkjet printer and get some iron on t-shirt
transfers. You can get a 10 pack for $10 or $15 as I recall. Did it with an
old P.O.S. canon inkjet I used to have and it worked great. I'd imagine it
would be even better with any of the newer ones.

(And on another note, look for something brand new, filled with Gundam-y
goodness from the creators .. errr .. creator .. of wingzero.net in the near
future =) Just playing around with the software I need to pull it off now.
That's your hint of things to come for the evening)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive
"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups."