Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:21:18 GMT

>personally, i think all the accessories on the F90 kits make them look a
>little top-heavy and busy, it seems like the designers just went crazy and

>added a whole bunch of armaments just for the sake of doing it. The SF91

>kits don't really look that nice as well, if you lilke the busy look, then

>those are the kits for you, but I had a bunch of these kits when I was
>younger and people arfe right about the hands, they can't hold the guns at

>all, but thats an easy problem solved if you use spare hands from other kits

>or I'm sure wave or b-club make resin hands u can use. The hardy gun's the

>only ms from the series I really like. The F-91 is a great kit, it was one

>of the first kits I ever built and one of my favorites.
>
>~Matt P

I have to agree on this one. when I repaint my f90's, I plamn on giving them
darker hues and more subtle coloirs....they are just too damn bright.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.