core@gundam.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

Richie Ramos wrote:
> I'm buying the GM first, so I can get the nice additional stuff it
> has, like the arm modification on the left for it to be able to sling
> the shiel;d on the forearm, as well as the bazooka clasp on the back

Yeah, good point, it's so easy to allow both option (forearm hardpoint and
hand grip) shield, it's a crime not to include it for the v1.5

> part. And the hip clip for the beam gun. then I'll buy the ver. 1.5
> for the extra weapons and the legs...then it's mix and match time for

The hammer does look great.

BTW, Riche, we just got a Thai language Gundam site on our link page, are
there any Pinoy Gundam sites that's not on NA?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical