Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:00:57 GMT

>gundanium isn't radar-proof, it is MAD (Magnetic anomoly detector) proof
>which leads me to beileve it is a plastic/ceramic composite or a
>non-ferrous metal alloy

I've always assumed that they were some sort of ceramic compasite or metal/non-metal
alloy, since the weight and the charactersistics of the armor are so unusual.
 But, that would mean that they might not be as flexible as normal armor.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.