Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:46:18 -0400

"Edward K. Nagao" wrote:

> So is there going to be a GML dinner/event at Otakon 2000? I'm just curious
> and since Otakon is almost a month away, now would be a good time to plan
> for an event.

I dunno. Sounds like a good idea. So far, we've got me, Paul, and Master Asia.
So, are you planning on coming as well? And Chris, do you think you'll be able
to make it? Any other takers?

As an aside, I'd assume that AnimeVillage will be at the con and there should be
some form of Bandai panel. Unfortunately, Otakon is notoriously bad for not
posting schedule info ahead of time. Last time, the shedule wasnt available
until you got there.

    Neil