Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:33:46 GMT

>In regards to Mark's Leo:
>http://www.gundamproject.com/images/mecha/OZ-06MS.GIF
>(sniffle)... It's... It's beautiful! Now _this_ is
>what you call a military MS. Can't wait to see you
>"dress it up" with the weapons and all. Thanks!
>- Roger
>(also a Leo)

Now that is how a Leo should look. The proportions are what one would expect
of a military unit. and the addition of the knee studs makes it all the more
sweet. I think I'll try to do that on my Leo...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.