Edward K. Nagao (ekn103@psu.edu)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:22:14 -0400

As mentioned on this list previously, this issue contains conversion
information on MS from various games. My question is, how detailed is the
FG Gundam -> GM Sniper II conversion article. Is it just a pictures or a
step by step process? I've got a spare FG Gundam lying around and would
like to take a shot at converting it.

Thanks for your time.

BTW
Not really related to the subject, but does anyone have a spare MSV line GM
Sniper Custom lying about? i've been having a heck of a time locating a
kit.