Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:03:36 GMT

=
>=20
>But it seems too many parts in the upper body was recycled to truly call
>the v1.5 a ver.PG. With already a finished MG v1.0 on the shelf, I can't
>justify spending the money on a 50% upgrade (that's why it's a v1.5
>instead of v2.0?). I still could be convinced to buy the 1.5, if I see
>better reviews and pics, but as of now, my plan is to put that money
>towards my PG Gundam Trust Fund.
>
>Are you gonna buy it, Gus?

I'm buying the GM first, so I can get the nice additional stuff it has, like
the arm modification on the left for it to be able to sling the shiel;d on the
forearm, as well as the bazooka clasp on the back part. And the hip clip for
the beam gun. then I'll buy the ver. 1.5 for the extra weapons and the legs...then
it's mix and match time for the other stuff....

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.