Doom4duke@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:25:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 7:19:45 PM, Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<<Wouldn't it be easier to use the Gundam panel line marker with the
smaller tip? Is there a reason to use the brush type over the smaller
panel line type?>>

I have both of them. the brush type and the fine tip. The fine tip cannot be
erased. so if i was using the fine tip and made a mistake ( which I have
many times) it is there for good unless i take my hobby knife and scrape it
off which is boring. I would rather use the brush type for panel lines.
    Michael