Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:56:12 MST

SNIP

>Also, what's to the deal with showing those series in the video rooms? Are
>they
>only showing the first episodes of all the series there so that they can
>torture
>us for not knowing how these series end? 8)

No, they just want to make you buy the rest of the series :-)

I'm really jelaous of all you guys who're going to AX200. I've been the
last three years, but this January I quit my job and went back to college.
My parents are paying my way (which is cool) but I can't seem to convince
them that they should front the cash for a trip to AX. <end sob story>

Anyway, good luck to all of you who are going . . .

. . . lucky bastards!