Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List:

> In a message dated Tue, 27 Jun 2000 4:35:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> writes:
>
> << Tom asks,
>
> >> Who is hosting the Gundam panel at AX-2000 and what day is it being held? I don't see one listed on the programming schedule. <<
>
> << I don't think there is one. I suppose somebody could always grab a spare conference room, or maybe we could just do a GML'ers dinner. :-)
>
> -- Mark >>
>
> No Gundam panel? Oh, the horror!

I suppose we can go Mark's way and "steal" an empty room to have our own
Gundam panel. 8)

> Well, there's plenty of time on Saturday after 7pm, but that's when they're seating for the Masquerade. I'm going to skip it, does anyone want to do it then?
>
> When do we want to do a GML'ers dinner? Disneyland Hotel is just a mess of construction right now, but I'm sure there's plenty there.

Depends on what you want to eat and how much you want to spend. There are some
okay Vietnamese restaurants near the area (they are not called little Saigon
for nuthin!) L.A. has some of the best Chinese restaurants on the planet, the
Shanghai food around Alhambra/San Gabriel area are cheap and even better than
those I've had in Hong Kong. These are all quite a bit of drive though.

What I'm also interested in is if any of us are entering the modelling contest.

Also, what's to the deal with showing those series in the video rooms? Are they
only showing the first episodes of all the series there so that they can torture
us for not knowing how these series end? 8)

> Tom

Michael