Lizandro C. (mr.punch@ghostmail.net)
28 Jun 2000 00:10:44 -0000

I have recently bought 2 HG gundam kits and I am sure that many of you have been asked this question:

    When building the kits how do you guys get the teeny tiny pannel lined colored? I have read somewhere that you can use something called a gundam marker or some people recomend technical pens. I tried the technical pens but when I wipe off the excess the pannel lines go along w/ the ecxess. How do you guys do it?

Lizandro