Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:46:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 3:29:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jeff.caraway@mindspring.com writes:

> You west-coast people sure are lucky in some respects. But... I think I can
> live without a local Gundam source if I don't have to live with
> earth-quakes!
>
> Jeff C

Earthquakes are nothing... Now tornados, that some scary shit... most of the
time in an earthquake the earth just rumbles a little bit and maybe your
dishes fall down. Tornados can take away your house, right? ... It's funny
all of my friends in texas think earthquakes are scary but tornadoes are no
big thing.. they're like "oh, you just hide underground" ... !! That
sounds a lot worse to me. in an earthquake you just stand in your doorframe