Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:21:26 -0700

> I really like the Zeon theme from 0079-you know, the one that they
>play when the Zakus are attacking Side 7 and in some of the preludes to
>the movies. It kinda seems like a precursor to Evangelion's "Angel
>Attack" theme. Anybody know if there ever was an orchestra version of
>this theme done? Chris

An orchestrated version of it appears on track 9 of the Gundam Symphonic
Poem (KICA 2005, 2,000 yen) CD. It also happens to be the most dramatic
track among the 10 tracks on the disc, which were mostly slow and somber
sounding. I think I've reviewed this disc some years ago, may still be in
the archives.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0