Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:02:17 -0700

>Not that I've found..
>I've seen various kits in different comic shops and collectible stores,
>but prices range from "Bad" to "really bad". 40$cdn for HG kits, stuff
>like that.

Aren't they subject to heavy tariff when distributors import them into
Canada?

>In fact, the only decent deal I ever remember seeing was 260$
>or 270$ canadian for a PG RX-78, which had been on the shelf since the
>dawn of time since no one had the money to buy it =)

:( They are literally all over the place here, I've seen sellers who
are desperate enough to sell them for $100 or less locally at conventions.
Too bad I already have like 5 of them, otherwise I'd have picked up more.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0