Freedom045@aol.com
Tue Jun 27 16:53:45 2000

In a message dated Tue, 27 Jun 2000 4:35:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> writes:

<< Tom asks,

>> Who is hosting the Gundam panel at AX-2000 and what day is it being held? I don't see one listed on the programming schedule. <<

<< I don't think there is one. I suppose somebody could always grab a spare conference room, or maybe we could just do a GML'ers dinner. :-)

-- Mark >>

No Gundam panel? Oh, the horror!

Well, there's plenty of time on Saturday after 7pm, but that's when they're seating for the Masquerade. I'm going to skip it, does anyone want to do it then?

When do we want to do a GML'ers dinner? Disneyland Hotel is just a mess of construction right now, but I'm sure there's plenty there.

Tom