Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:25:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 4:17:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ledzep@d2.com
writes:

<< Sorry, I was thinking of the one in July out here in Anaheim at the
 Disneyland Resort Hotel and Convention Center that I got a confirmation
 postcard for. I ain't flying to no Baltimore. What, are they *all* called
 Anime Expo 2000 this year?

Im pretty sure there was an anime expo in May up in albany too
--Bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger