Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:08:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 4:02:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ledzep@d2.com
writes:

<< > Anyone going to Anime-Expo 2000? I'll be there...

> If there are enough of us we should arrange a get-together or perhaps
> arrange an assault on the Bandai panel or something... :)

 I got a one-day pass for Saturday. I plan to get there early to beat
 the traffic into Anaheim. >>

you mean Anaheim as in a bandai/gundam booth or anaheim as in Anaheim, MD?
Because its being held in baltimore.

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime