Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:04:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 4:01:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

<< > I'll be at Otakon 2000, i'll keep that in mind =)
> anyone else going to that?

 Yeah, so should me and Paul. Do you live in the DC/Baltimore area?

     Neil

nope, bronx NY. Wear neon green t-shirts with "nightmare of solomon" on it
and i'll recognize you. or something like that ^_^ actually it'd be cool to
meet someone from the ML, EM me off the list k?

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime