core@gundam.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:56:25 -0400 (EDT)

Amuro Rei wrote:
> Here's a translation of a Chinese Article on the 1.5 someone posted on the
> GML a while back:
> The New MG Version of “Gundam” Model: Initial Trial Assembly in Hong Kong

Hmm... I don't remember this particular posting the first time around. The
article is very informative, but be advised that this MAY BE an HK
newspaper "article". Nightingale should be able to tell us. These news
"articles" on new merchandise are half way between news and advertisment.
It's hard to be impartial when there's so much money involved.

Personally, I have been underwelmed by the pictures I saw so far online
and in HJ. At first I was keen on getting a scaled down PG at MG pricing.
But it seems too many parts in the upper body was recycled to truly call
the v1.5 a ver.PG. With already a finished MG v1.0 on the shelf, I can't
justify spending the money on a 50% upgrade (that's why it's a v1.5
instead of v2.0?). I still could be convinced to buy the 1.5, if I see
better reviews and pics, but as of now, my plan is to put that money
towards my PG Gundam Trust Fund.

Are you gonna buy it, Gus?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1