Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dudes!

> Anyone going to Anime-Expo 2000? I'll be there...

I was planning on volunteering for Anime-Expo 2000 but those guys never got
back to me after sending me an acknowledgement that they've received my email
and claiming they are really busy. What's the deal with that?!?!?

> If there are enough of us we should arrange a get-together or perhaps
> arrange an assault on the Bandai panel or something... :)

Anyway, I will probably show up one of those days to check out if I can score
some cheap Gundam models. Which would be the best day to show up?

Michael