Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:10:33 -0600 (MDT)

Not that I've found..
I've seen various kits in different comic shops and collectible stores,
but prices range from "Bad" to "really bad". 40$cdn for HG kits, stuff
like that. In fact, the only decent deal I ever remember seeing was 260$
or 270$ canadian for a PG RX-78, which had been on the shelf since the
dawn of time since no one had the money to buy it =)
HLJ and/or US stores are probably our best bet. Animenation claims to ship
in "discrete" packages, which may help defeat those bastards at Canada
Customs and save you a bit of time and money, but you never know what
they'll open.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler