Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:23:06 -0400

I have had only good dealings with ImageAnime. I usually get Microman and Gundam stuff from them and their service has been reliable and fast.

Jeff C
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Maier
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 10:49 AM
  Subject: [gundam] Imageanime.com any good?

  Does anybody know if imageanime.com is reliable? Since Actionace went out of business, I've had to look elsewhere for a US distributer of import models. Also, they have a fairly good shipping rate($5.00) and they're in New York, which is realitively close to New Hampshire(Well, closer than some other model sites, particually HLJ).

                            Chris