Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:15:23 -0600 (MDT)

Last week they pulled all of their online auctions and are no longer
accepting any orders on their webpage. I'm quite glad I cancelled an order
I had with them the day before this happenned...
I don't know if "going out of business" is the right word, since all of
the rest of the actionace content is still up, its just their online store
that has ceased operation.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler