Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:17:13 -0400

  As for Gundam X; there were only a handful of Gundams per se (perhaps
as few as two apiece of the Gundam X, Airmaster, and Leopard), but there
were at least a dozen unmanned, remote-controlled "G-Bit" mobile suits to
accompany each. Which raises another question - why isn't the Rasveyt
considered a Gundam? It has a Gundam face mask, two eyes, and the same
Flash System/remote-control capabilities as the Gundam X et al.

Mark,

I just saw the first ep. of Gundam X and in the first battle there were a
dozen or so of each of Gundam X, Airmaster and Leopard. I know most were
blown away but how many of them were piloted and how many were "G-Bit"
remote-controlled units?

EOM

NOTICE - This message is the property of HATCH and contains information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. It may also be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action with respect to it. If you have received this message in
error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:MailAdmin@hatch.ca.