Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:57:01 -0400

Eddie,

You are correct. It was a Model Graphics from the mid 80's. I do have
"Gundam Perfect Plastic Model Catalog v2.0" and that plated Shiki does not
show up in the catalog.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Ju [mailto:gundam@loop.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 4:38 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] 1/100 Hyaku-Shiki HGUC?

>I was looking at a old Model Graphics magazine and found a picture of what
>believe to be a HGUC of MSN-00100 Hyaku-Shiki in that shinny yellow chrome.
>I know that there is a 1/144 scale kit of this but the add clearly states
>both a 1/144 and a 1/100 with a picture of both. This was also a Bandai ad
>on the back cover of the magazine. Was a 1/100 ever released with the
>shinny chrome? Also the proportions look like the HGUC version not the
>original 1/100 Zeta era kit.

How old was the magazine? If it were from between the mid or late 1980s
then chances are you saw the gold-plated limited edition "reissue" of the
Type 100 in both scales (1/144 and 1/100 IIRC, they were featured in the
MediaWorks' Gundam Perfect Plastic Model Catalog v1.0).

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"

EOM

NOTICE - This message is the property of HATCH and contains information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. It may also be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action with respect to it. If you have received this message in
error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:MailAdmin@hatch.ca.