Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:42:14 GMT

>Well, for a little rousing Monday morning discussion, in the spirit of
>this weekends discussion on what makes a Mobile Armor a Mobile Armor ...
>how about What makes a Gundam a Gundam? Other than the obvious answer of
>what-Bandai-says-is-a-Gundam-is-a-Gundam.

Snip.

>So, at the very least, a Gundam is a mobile suit, fashioned from Gundarium

>alloy, with a V-Fin and a red chin. Certainly someone can refine my
>definition a little more, as thats awfully vague =)

Hmmm. I would also include the fact that a gundam is supposed to be a prototype,
that it normally has specs which make it supposedly better than most of its
contemporaries.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.