Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:38:11 -0700

>Can anybody think of a good reason not to Magnetic
>Coat a GM? Especially a GM Sniper Custom or the
>RX-79(G) Gundam from 08th MS team?

Cost and efficiency - Amuro is the only documented case
during the OYW where the pilot's abilities was not met
by the hardware. Installing mag coat on GMs would be
like putting a psychommu system in every Zaku, a waste
of money because the hardware won't even be used by
most pilots. Also bear in mind that the mag coat
was apparently made available towards the end of the
war (post Solomon battle), by the time it could be
mass applied to GMs and RX-79(G)s, the war would
have ended.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0