Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- James Boren <jboren@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hey I updated my MS arsenal site with a Variations
> section.
>
> Check it out and reply with your comments.
>
> http://www.boren.org/james/gundam.html

Excellent work, James!

Retcon section: Degeki Hobby magazine has a section
called "HGUC: ANother Dimension", in which they create
retcon mechas like your illustrations based on
existing 1/144 HGUC models. One of them is called
Griffin (G-Attacker), a space-assault MA by combining
Guntank's torso w/ G-Armor's rear booster parts, plus
add-on weapons like Rick Dom II's giant bazookas.
Amazing. Hope this'll give you some inspirations for
your section. :)

What If section: here are some crazy ideas I picked up
from Studio DNA's Giren's Greed/Blood of Zeon 4-panel
comic collection:

Gyandam - mass prod Gyan with Gundam's V fin and beam
sbare's backpack

Gyantank - Guntank with regular weapons (cannons and
rocket hands) but the torso and head is replaced by
mass-prod Gyan.

Big-saras - Apsaras III supported by a pair of
oversized Zaku II legs.

mass-prod Apsaras III - feature a Zaku I's head
instead of Zaku II

Perfect Zakuello - Zakuello with a pair of Zeong legs.

I know they are crazy, but they may just work in a
'what if' situation! heh heh :)

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/