Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:46:04 -0500

Joaquin Torres wrote:

> > Can anybody think of a good reason not to Magnetic
> > Coat a GM? Especially a GM Sniper Custom or the
> > RX-79(G) Gundam from 08th MS team?
>
> I think you'd need a pilot with good enough reflexes and piloting skills
> who could handle the improved mobility of the MS.
>
> Joaquin Torres

sorta like current fighter desing philosophy for most militaries..
stability is sacrificed for maneuverability.. only this is usually taken
care of by computers.. i suppose one of the main dangers of an MS with
magneticly coated joints is that an inexperienced pilot could find
himself ofte over-correcting his maneuvers

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse