Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:08:56 -0400

I was looking at a old Model Graphics magazine and found a picture of what I
believe to be a HGUC of MSN-00100 Hyaku-Shiki in that shinny yellow chrome.
I know that there is a 1/144 scale kit of this but the add clearly states
both a 1/144 and a 1/100 with a picture of both. This was also a Bandai ad
on the back cover of the magazine. Was a 1/100 ever released with the
shinny chrome? Also the proportions look like the HGUC version not the
original 1/100 Zeta era kit.

EOM

NOTICE - This message is the property of HATCH and contains information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. It may also be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action with respect to it. If you have received this message in
error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:error please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:MailAdmin@hatch.ca.