Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:05:03 +0800

At 15:21 06/25/2000 -0700, Edward Ju wrote:
>Being retcons, you'd expect them to be improved upon the originals. They
>are also technically amphibious, not just marine mobile suits.

        They did -- it looks heaps better. =)

        Actually, whenever you combine two different aspects of warfare (in
this case sea and land), I expect some deficiency in areas. I think I can
live with the bad legs..

>The original Gog won't have any problems if its arms got shot off during
>combat. I dunno about the Hygog...

        Probably flop onto its face, and then use the other long arm to prop
itself up to get out of the area -- fast!