Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:01:28 -0700

>Well, size alone is not a disqualifier. Quinn Mantha is just as big and
>powerful as Psycho Gundam, and it is classified as a mobile suit.
>Generally, it is something that's non-humanoid or can be turn into
>non-humanoid shape. It is a inprecise way of qualifing something.

That's probably the best classification I can come up. The MAs from the
OYW are generally oversized, non-humanoid crafts. The Zeong was
originally classified as a MA in the earlier books published before the
mecha model numbering scheme was organized and classified it as a mobile
suit. It wasn't until Zeta, with all the transforming and oversized mecha,
does the confusion really start.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0