Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:00:33 -0700

That's always been my interpretation as well. The vast majority of Zeon
casuality has been its military personel, which while substantial, is still
nothing compare to the overall population. The Feds never got close to
lobbing nukes at Side 3 or Granada during the openning weeks of the war.
After Antartic Treaty they don't have that ability. In the closing weeks of
the war, when EFF finally bring the war to Side 3, they were concentrating
on attacking Zeon astroid fortress Solomon and A Bao A Qu. Had the war drag
on, no doubt the Federation will attack Granada, the first Zeon presence in
space with more civilian than soldiers.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633