Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:16:10 -0700

>I was looking through a page of old arcade games and came across a 1993 game
>with the name "Mobile Suit Gundam" produced by Banpresto. Anyone have any
>information about it? Anyplace where I can see screenshots or read any info
>about the gameplay? Thanks.

There was a Street Fighter kind of arcade fighter featuring OYW mecha,
plus an original design (the pre-Blue Destiny Efreet IIRC). It was from
Banpresto and I have only seen 1 arcade cabinet of it in Southern
California. I don't have any screen shots but have a scan of the
instruction sheets that came with the JAMMA board. E-mail me off the
list if you want a copy of it (it's a huge file, almost 200K)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0